Consultant – Data Governance
The data governance market represents “white space”; a new market opportunity where there is no existing solution and no need to replace embedded technologies. Client is guided by simple principles: its products are easy to buy, easy to implement and easy to deploy. Our subscription model pricing gives customers the ability to add seats as they need them, the product installs in a few short hours, and our templates and wizard-driven components make it easy to train users anywhere in the world.
We have what our customers want and need. What Client needs is you to help us.
Bring us drive and determination and we’ll show you opportunity. Show us passion and we’ll provide unbridled advantage over competitors. Demonstrate an ambitious commitment and we’ll reward your efforts with a competitive comp plan where the limitations are only your own.
What’s your passion?
The Professional Services department within Client is responsible for ensuring customers are successful in deploying Client products. Our Consultants work with our customers and business partners both on short-term assignments to provide Client expertise, as well as longer-term programs that bring quality and efficiency to data management projects and ensure they are delivered in accordance with the customer’s expectations. Our Consultants utilize the Client Approach to maximize the value of Client products.
- Provides thought leadership and best practice guidance to customers at the beginning stages of setting up data governance programs
- Works alongside our sales organization, to help customers in the areas of data governance process definition, organization, scope definition, policy creation, and business case development.
- A primary point of contact for clients and accountable for project success and customer satisfaction.
- Engages with a customer from the very beginning all the way to project go-live, advising the customer on project planning, project management, solution architecture and best practices.
- Depending on size and complexity, may own multiple projects and are empowered to manage their own schedules to keep the multiple projects on track.
- Working either independently or leading a team of Client and/or Partner consultants.
- Assist the sales organization in selling Client licensed sales and professional services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years experience in a consulting roles
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and developing business case for a data-related project
- Experience in developing data standards and policies
- Experience creating and refining a business processes
- Thorough understanding of the following disciplines
- Data Quality
- Master Data Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence
- Data Modeling and Metadata Management
- Strong meeting/workshop facilitation skills with diverse audiences including executive, business and IT
- Knowledge of data governance terms, methodologies, and business practices a big plus
- Project management experience a big plus
- Experience with Data Quality metrics and Key Performance Indicators a plus
- Hands on experience with MDM and DQ,GRC, BPM, EA tools a plus
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks including Solvency II, Basel II etc. a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have above average organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, fast learner, self-taught and self-motivated
- Requires minimal supervision
- High level of integrity
- Customer focused
- Passion for success
- Adaptable to change
- Wiliness to travel up-to 70%